This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Saturday, September 18, 2010

blueline filler

Before what promises to be a deluge of travelogues, here's some typical sketchbook blather. I don't expect anyone will be all that interested in seeing pictures of me enjoying myself, so here...tits.

3 comments:

Mattmit said...

amon tobin huh?

Are you a Squarepusher Fan?

OR

Three Trapper Tigers?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjxFJB_ws5Y

EL GRAFIKADOR said...

You are a genius ... did I say it to you already, truth?
I am of Argentine and admire much what you do...
We have similar tastes for what I see
An embrace

GOGOPEDRO said...

wonderful wonderful work.....
Thanks fo Babelab for helping me find your very inspirational blog...

P