This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Z Sphere experiment 2 - pumpkin prototype

The stem is a subtool, and man, are subtools hard to position and switch between!

The pumpkin body is already getting up there in poly count...not sure how much I'll be able to mangle it with facial features before my compy starts billowing smoke.



Really, I'll only know I'm getting the hang of this program once I'm capable of making something that isn't a lumpy, organic blob.

1 comment:

Josh Singh Portfolio and Blog said...

You should finish this up and post it for the contest going on at zbrush central.
This has a lot of style to it!

protip: The redwax shader is for noobz.